World e-Commerce Awards FAQs
It is pretty straightforward. Please select one or more categories HERE, fill in the form, and our team will get in touch with store owners for nomination acceptance!
First of all, congratulations! You will receive a congratulation nomination email with an acceptance button. Accepting nominations is a simple process; click on the button in the received email and fill in the form! Note, if you are nominated in more than one category, you must fill in the form for each category you are nominated.
No worries, you can nominate your e-commerce store again HERE if you cannot find your nomination acceptance email.
Please check your spam check if you cannot find your nominations email. If you are still experiencing issues, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]
We are open to all nominations so that anyone can nominate anyone in one or multiple categories. We strictly comply with GDPR and do not track who has nominated the respective e-commerce store. Moreover, nominated e-commerce stores must accept nominations first to participate in world e-commerce awards.
Each category (best newcomer, best store, best design) will have three (3) winners in the respective season; one (1) marked with the gold badge, one (1) marked with the silver badge, and one (1) marked with the bronze badge. After the nominations are closed, there will be 14 days selection process by the Jury board members where profiles of stores will be analyzed and winners will be selected.
The benefits of competition are:
• Competition is completely free of charge.
• We never sell your data.
• Our goal is to recognize the most promising newcomers, best e-commerce stores and best design stores and help them get promoted and even more exposed to their customers as winners of specific categories!
• We offer our winners’ services, products, and many other benefits from competition sponsors.
• Winners will be featured in different media.
Below are all the evaluation criteria we are going through with every nominated store. The Best Newcomer and Best Store evaluation baseline is the SEO Audit report (50% ranking weight). You can access your baseline SEO audit score HERE.
- Structure: Overall store structure, finding products or content, and more.
- Navigation: Primary and secondary navigation structures, internal and external links on the website, and more.
- SEO: SEO audit evaluating the most basic SEO elements (not applicable to the Best design category).
- Content: Content optimised for users and search engines, Hx tags review, storyline, content value, and more.
- Image And Color Quality: Image quality and consistency, resolution, colours, social media icons, and more.
- Accessibility: Accessibility for all types of devices and browsers, tags, mobile devices appearance, loading speed, active links, and more.
- Generic appearance: Online presence, overall store design, social media visibility, and more.
On the day of nominations closing, each nominated store (apart from the Design category) is scanned with an SEO Assistant audit scanner (link). Then within two weeks, each store has assigned a ranking by the evaluation team from 1 to 10 in each category above. As the last criterion, jury members add one more evaluation ranking from 1 to 10 for each store. And finally, the evaluation score considers all attributes based on assigned weight and winners are announced.
- Gold Awards Winners will get prizes worth $2,200
- Silver Awards Winners will get prizes worth $1,300
- Bronze Awards Winners will get prizes worth $460
More details HERE
We proudly partner with generous competition sponsors who are providing us with prices for winners. Take a look at competition SPONSORS.
Do you want to become sponsor of the competition? Please contact us through the CONTACT FORM, thank you!
If you are still experiencing issues, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]
No, not at all, and entering the competition is completely free of charge! Our sponsors cover the whole competition cost and prizes for winners.